Love is a relationship based on trust and respect. No matter what happens in life, you and your partner expect absolute solidarity and faith from each other. Many couples do it on a regular basis and enjoy a healthy relationship throughout their life but what about those who don’t? There are cases where your partner might not be on the same page with you regarding any part or thing in your life but is it enough to go behind your back and have an affair?
Well, to answer these questions, we are going to talk about 5 ‘most obvious’ signs that can tell you if your partner might be thinking about having an affair, or already cheating on you:
1. Avoiding Talk: This is the most common behavior that people exhibit when they are cheating on their partner or don’t bother carrying the responsibility of a relationship. Their intimate encounter might generate guilt in their brain, and subsequently, the guilt will make them less talkative towards you. (Note: You must have a very communicative relationship to identify this sign).
2. Clothes: You and your partner are well familiar with each other body, so there is no further embarrassment if you both are wearing hardly any clothes. If they start wearing fancy clothes for some common event without your presence, it means they are hiding something (they might want to attract a fellow friend or colleague). If a man who remains a bare body suddenly starts to wear t-shirts and refuse to take it off in front of you, then you must be concerned.
3. Smell: Well, this might seem cinematic, but the perfume factor is a significant sign to identify. If you smell fresh fragrance from their clothes (especially office going ones and the regular ones), then it can be presumed that they want to impress somebody. Note: For someone who doesn’t give a thought about using a deodorant or perfume, using it suddenly is a matter of concern.
4. Physical relationship: A person who is unsatisfied in their on-going relationship is most likely to cheat on somebody else.
5. Intimacy: A relationship is kept fun and health, through small and passionate intimate moments. If your partner is no longer interested in getting your attention or ignore you while you are trying for intimacy, then it can be deduced that they are searching for the passion in another person.